My shares for 17 years given to another entity by company

Wishing a very good day to everybody

I had invested more than 20 years back in Mothersons Sumi Systems Ltd. 

As after sometime of investment I was not getting regular Bonus shares or dividend, I thought it was a bad investment & kept silent, thinking the company is not doing well

Actually, The Company Suddenly started giving the Shares on my name & my mother’s name to somebody else in Gujarat another address (I have that address) without my knowledge. They did not notify me at all in any manner

I came to know about this 2 to 3 years back, I approached the Company and they did not give me anything and told me to wait and wait even after calling them many times and forwarding all the documents required by them

After approaching SEBI a few months back they sent me a few years dividend and partial Bonus Shares

And now ‘Karvy Computershare ’ their representative wants me to follow a procedure to get all the Duplicate shares which the company says is not with them and they want me to check whether I have them with me or not

The company is trying to wash off their hands & cover up their grave fault/fraud by making me follow this procedure (Filing FIR of lost shares, Indemnity bond) for no fault of mine & keeping me deprived of my right for so long

I want to know if I am entitled to get an appropriate Compensation along with the remaining Shares & Dividend from the company for their Fault and keeping me deprived of my Rights for such a long period

Please Guide

Total likes : 1 times


Sir, Where are you from??

when i play dragon city game than i need to hacker dragon city because it is very useful for onlone this game dragon city..


I am from Mumbai

Total likes : 1 times


Sir, ayaz
Contact on 8160039787, 9327495156 .... I can't give u compensation, but all of your shares and corporate benefits such as bonus, rights, etc till today can be given to you......

Sir, if you have all the original share certificates with you then you dont have to worry an no compliance of procedure is required. further, if you have lost your share certificates then you have to apply for duplicate share certificates and comply with all the provisions of the law. Company cannot transfer your shares or dividend or bonus in other person name without your consent and proper procedure. Thus, first check about share certificates whether it is with you or not if not then ask for duplicate share certificates procedure and get your share certificates back. further, if you think any of your interest has been passed on to some other person and you are sure about this then approch SEBI directly complain to SEBI or to Stock Exchange where shares are listed and ask about your shares, dividend and bonus status.


I am of the view, 'M/ 5 Star Consultants' may be able to help you with proper guidance on different problems relating to the company shares. If desired, they can be contacted for solution to your problem through email at:





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x