FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M Vishwanath (OFFICER)     28 January 2013

My request was unanswered for 26 days

I have posted my request about 26 days ago and so far no one has given any advise. I posted that I need to get done name rectification on the land registration deed. Registration was done about 10 years ago and I do not know the whereabouts of the seller. So far I have not received any advise. Please advise me what to do.

I feel that this forum is of a great help to people like me because a huge group of legal experts are available here to advise. PLEASE DO ADVISE ME.



 2 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     03 February 2013

Go to your Local Advocate, he will do the needful. 

Advocate.S.A.Siddiq (Advocate)     07 February 2013

I think name rectification is not possible...  consult with document writter .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query