LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhika Reghiwale   24 October 2020

My query

Our land acquired by National Highway for 60 mtrs road and paid compensation less due to the mistake in calculation of the area. They possessed it also as per layout map measurements.

After I came to know that the compensation paid is less.

Hence I lodged a complaint to Land Acquisition officer

He heared and found some land's compensation to be paid. It is calculated by Govt measurement. For it the second map is prepared and submitted by the measuring authority.

The main point is that the outer boundaries of my land acquired in both the maps are exactly the same, on which the land is acquired by completing all the formalities . The mistake is due to the  wrong calculations and internal placement of the land plot in the survey map along with other farmer's lands . Because it is a combined map of all these four farmers of one survey no.Therefore there is no any difference in disputed & acquired land ptlots.

Land  Acquisition Officer sent notice to Protect Director National Highway under 3 (1) of NH act.showing the quantity of land to be acquired.

Since then after 5 months of receipt of this notice P D does not send file back to LA till now .

Hence please advice 

A ) Is it necessary to repeat all the steps of NH act section 3 (A) in this case ? 

B) What should do the land acquisition Officer now ?

C) Can Land Acquisition officer

hear any objection raised by N the P D NH ,  after a gap of 5 months vide 3 ( C ) (1) ?.

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 October 2020

1. You may have to seek recourse in the Local Civil Court in the matter.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 October 2020

Seek professional service of a local prudent lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 October 2020

The best option is to seek  a reference to the competent court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register