LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vswaminathan   21 April 2011

MY POST in ANSWER RO A READER's QUERY

Sub: Ref my recent Post furnishing answer to a readwer's query on- CAR PAKING FOR "FLATS"

The PM i tied to send to the querist could not be reached - for details see reproduced:

My brief answer to your query has been just posted.

Though, I wanted to give the related 'Links', had a problem in copying and pasting them.

Incidentally, I suggest that, your Profile should contain at least the minimum particulars, if not for anything else, at least for the other readers to know 'your Identity'.

"My brief answer to your query has been just posted.

Though I wanted to give the related 'Links', had a problem in copying and pasting them. Shall still try; but in the meantime, you from your end also, should try and locate them. In any case, you should have no difficulty in viewing my Blog- swamilook, in which the legal distinction between 'Flat' and 'Apartment' has been brought out.

vs

PS: For any further doubt, you will require to seek advice from a ‘lawyer’."

ERROR AS REPORTED:

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

The request for procedure 'pm' failed because 'pm' is a table object.

/user_new_pm_update.asp, line 21"

You need to appreciate the spirit behind, and do the utmost to render your SITE more user friendly in  its true sense.

vswaminathan

Learning

1 Replies

Tushar Dilip Padwal (Student)     20 February 2012

I have an Query,

In My village, i have a person who holds land, rationcard and identity, but my query is about that he also holds other identity in other near by village with a different name and hodls land+Ration card there also, now this is in state of Maharashtra, Taluka Patan, only, this is happening in the Same Taluka itself, so what may be the criminal sections against him, Plz Reply...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register