LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

govindan (others)     22 June 2009

MY plot problem

Respected Sirs,

                     My uncle(Vinayagam) died in 2003, his father's property of one acre was there when vinayagam was alive , he sold 50 cents in 1984 , but when some survey was conducted on land records chitta of the remaining 50 cents has been  included in neighbour's land. Now vinayagam is no more when his son gopi went and asked for his father's land the neighbour said he was paying tax for fifteen years so it belongs to him.

             Please suggest what can gopi do to get back his land.


Ganesh Kumar.V



 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 June 2009

 Dear Govindan,

Gopi has to file suit for delcaration& injunction and alternative for possession .  

suresh kumar .P (advocate )     05 July 2009

First go for encumburence certificate which u can obtain from district registrar so that u can confirm the tilte over the property. Then u can file a civil suit against present possesser of the said land.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads