Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (nil)     14 July 2013

My passport

Dear Madam / Sir,

I have little complicated situvation in which I had refused Passport. Please provide me the right procedure willingness to help me.

Way back around in 1991 I had applied for fress passport in Mumbai passport office through some agent sho was that time sits out side passport office. I was staying in Bhynder that time(ration card) and commnication address was given of my sisters place in Chembur. During verification at police commissioners office they said there is discripency in address and rejected passport.

Later in somewhere in 1998 I again applied for fresh passorttrough again an agent with my address in Cahndivali, Sakinaka which is owned by me that time till now.  Police verification was over and I was called to Passport office. Shockingly I have been informed that you are already holding passort since 1991 and why you are applied for new passport. I tried my level best to inform tham that I had oly applied and not got the passport. Officer in passport office stated that you have collected passport from our office personally and shown me signature which was exactly like my signature. It was clear that some one duped me and took passport from passport office personally. I don't know how it is possible. Same day I worte a handwritten complaint to CID office in the office primses of Passport office but of no use till date.

There after I didin't applied for passport fearing some body of bad elements is misusing my passport and if I take forward case agianst them they may harm my life.

Today I look back feel ashamed of not fighting for my rights of obtaining pasport and feel I should go for the same now. May I seek some of your expert  guidence on this and would like to appoint one of you who can help me in this mater.

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2013

It all depends on what type of investigation the person is in. Maybe it is a central  investigation or a state investigation If it is a federal investigation they are trying to keep you in state for and audit or because they suspect fraud is involved and may be considered for a felony charge ( if convicted )If it is a state investigation there just trying to get correct information from you

Thank you sir for your reply. Now I would like to apply for licence and would like to mention in the form that I had applied earlier and not issued with the passport. Please note that till date I don't have any offical communication from passport office stating anything about investigation. Do I need to keep anyaffdivit or something to police or passport office prior to that or stright away apply for the same ? I do need back of an advocate and would like to engage some one.

Soory read it as passport instead of licence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register