LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish prabhu (advocate)     06 June 2010

my other options

Sir, my case is , a married women had come to my client telling that u have to marry me, since they were in  love before marriage, but now the boy is not willing to marry her, and moreover she has not taken divorce, then she had entered his house and slept in the bedroom, telling that , she will consume poison , i went to police station and registered a complaint, but they registered  it as NCR, and they did not file FIR, and they came to spot and brought her out of the house and locked the house, but as soon as the police and v came back, she has again broken the lock and gone inside, the police to my knowledge are not co operating with us, what are the other options left to me, pcr would be delayed process, v need instant relief as it has become a problem for my client to go home,

any other options for me to file FIR  and to get the matter sorted out

can i give a complaint agaisnt the SHO of police station.

can i file the complaint with any other high authority.

can i convert the already filed NCR to a complaint and register FIR.\\

THANKS IN ADVANCE, WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE ADVICE/

Learning

1 Replies

Daksh (Student)     07 June 2010

Dear Mr.Harish Prabhu,

It is advisable that peremptory you write a communique to the Commissioner of police detailing all the facts and circumstances and after two three days file Criminal Miscellaneous Petition in High Court along with Section 156(3) petition in concerned district court.

I sincerely hope that you will certainly be able to get substantial relief for your friend.

Best Regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register