LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivam Solanki   15 July 2020

My Online Complaint

Actually I have placed one complain online in mumbai police site ( not an fir) but I don't want to persue it bec I just complained it out of anger ( it wasn't a fake complain) but I just wanna to take it back ...how can I ? Bec I'm a student and I don't wanna to get into that mess ....

Learning

6 Replies

buy as per my knowledge online complain goes to magistrate

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 July 2020

Originally posted by : Shivam Solanki
Actually I have placed one complain online in mumbai police site ( not an fir) but I don't want to persue it bec I just complained it out of anger ( it wasn't a fake complain) but I just wanna to take it back ...how can I ? Bec I'm a student and I don't wanna to get into that mess ....

1. Cognizable or Non-Cognizable Police Complaint's once filed online is not retractable.

2. Whenever police calls you for inquiry /investigation, you may just simply say that problem is resolved and my complaint may be closed.

3. HOWEVER, "IF" your complaint is of a very serious offence (Rape, Drugs, Sedition, etc....), THEN it CANNOT be withdrawn or closed even at your request. Police will investigate and IF found false, will initiate relevant prosecution against you.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

but I can go to station and stop the inquiry right ?

Mushahed Ali   15 July 2020

you can write a letter to SHO to close, without action.. and mention the reason for withdrawal of the case.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 July 2020

Well analysed and advised by expert Mr. Hemant Agarwal, I endorse and appreciate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 July 2020

Apparently, you have not heard anything further about the complaint. Any further steps could be taken on hearing from the authorities concerned.There is no need to wake up the sleeping dogs. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register