25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

piratpal sidhu moga   11 July 2022

my neighbour open gate in streat if he have not right in sale dead

my neighbour plot main Street North side this streat next have T point that end at my house he open gate this side of he have no right in sale deed


 4 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     11 July 2022

You can issue an objection letter to your neighbour and endorse a copy to the local municipal corporation.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 July 2022

Anyone can a gate as an approach to any municipal roadside.  Sale deed provides. extent and boundaries and any sensible Hindu must have an entrance towards his north road and once the plan is approved by local authority, you have no say on his rights.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 July 2022

Issue legal notice followed by suit for permanent and mandatory injunction through a local lawyer to stop encroachment.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 July 2022

Sorry,  I am unable to comprehend the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query