LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nik Nik   07 June 2023

My mother was missing since 2002 can i get death certificate

My mother missing from travelling Rajasthan to Bandra since 2002. Please help for regarding to obtain death certificate 


 4 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   07 June 2023

File a suit for declaration before court it's a matter of civil death so pursue as per that for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

Nik Nik   07 June 2023

Please suggest me laywar bandra

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 June 2023

7 years

India. Presumption of death is governed by sections 107 and 108 of the Evidence Act, which allows for presumption of death for a person missing for 7 years to be raised in appropriate proceedings before the court.

Death Certificate for the missing people can be claimed by the legal heirs. In this manner, those claiming the Death Certificates must deliver the actual evidence to support their legal heir status. 

  1. All the candidates/Legal heir of the missing people will present the affidavit appropriately solemnized before their respective Judicial First-Class Magistrate as the case might be alongside the Death Report and any remaining supporting proof/records as accessible with them to help the missing event of the individual concerned, FIR lodged, a published copy of missing people in the Daily Telegrams, any reference(s) from the business/Department and so forth to the Office of the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths for verification.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2023

Originally posted by : Nik Nik

Please suggest me laywar bandra



this forum does not suggest lawyers.  search database.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register