Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My mother died without even seeing her grandson..

As I know I have posted before about my separation with my wife for close to 4 yrs now... She had asked for divorce many times... I had waited for 3 yrs... in the meantime I could not even see my son for a long time and dont know his whereabouts...

I am very much stressed out and had a severe hrt attack.. and now my mother died.. all she wanted was to see atleast one photo of her grandson... but she could not...

i had requested my wife to send atleast one photo of her grandson, but she refused.... now its too late

because of my mistake i lost my mother... i feel so painful.. Do you think my wife would have had a sweet when she hears the news? how cruel people can be...

i have decied to complete the MCD before something happens to me as well... I do not want to die as her husband...

this is the update.. thanks all for your replies... 

Learning

4 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     17 December 2012

very sorry to hear.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 December 2012

Sorry to hear about your loss. May ALMIGHTY give you and your family strength to sail through these tough times.

14 yeas of marriage ending at last on MCD board is like
Cigarette ki tarah: A romantic thriller which can only encouragingly happen in
India.

You are sadly one among thousands
Martyrs of Indian Marriages and your contribution to making of your documentry is not going to go un-noticed beleive me when I say this with experience. I am at your side. 

Click:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TyjO2if6Y

[Make a CD of above and gift to your soon to be ex wife at Second Motion parting gift or gift to Ld. Judge as Anonymous]

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     18 December 2012

Hi Sant,

You should make a clear CD and upload in youtube, hope your grown up kid one day will realise whose fault, then that time he/she will loathe his mother for her actions leading to loss of your love to him/her. Also hire a detective and find whereabouts of your son and make him understand the situation

Time has answer to these cruel people.

My prayers are with you,

Mani

Samuel (CEO)     18 December 2012

Tears.... !!!

San, Life is not rounded off with a girl afterall...

Getup and get out! find your purpose, please never give up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register