LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a needy father (zz)     17 December 2011

My married life is jeopardised...

HYi, I recently shared my problem with you guys and hae received a reply to go and talk to my wife and sought things out... I did go but she refused and after a long persuation she said she can only stay with me on 1 condition if i agree to stay at her parental house and leave my family with out any contacyt with them.

I am an only son and can't leave my family.... other thing she said if i want my daughter then i can get her from court. the only solution i can see is seperation.

what I want to know is how soon can I get a divorce and how can i get my daughter she is 12 yrs old.

I need your help in how to go abt it...

My Previous problem:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have been married for almost 15 yrs. And have a 12 yr old daughter. From the beginning my wife has been doing everything possible to make my life hell. Don’t know what she is proud of  about she doesn’t belong to a wealthy family or is not very pretty n educated. She has made a habit of running to her parental house even if we have a small argument.  Have been bringing her back from there or sometime her sister’s place or auto stands or by-pass. She even went ahead to her parents house and had an abortion twice without asking me n as a result she can’t have any more kids I am the only son of my parents and now I only have a daughter. I don’t hide anything from her whether its professional or personal or anything related to my family or my finances. But this time she is trying to pick up a fight with me without any reason and when she succeeded we had a small dispute as she doesn’t respect my parents or my family. My elder sister tried to stop her but she took almost all her belongings even her stridhan and went to her parental house with my daughter. My biggest concern is my daughter as in all this she is spoiling my daughter’s life as it has been 10 days and no contact with her I tried calling but she is not picking up. When I called her father he was very abusive over the phone.

What I want to know is what should I do to get my daughter back as for past 10 days she is not sending my daughter to coz her father lives in Sonipat and we in Delhi and it’s not possible to do up down everyday so no school for my kid… also is there a way to stop all this as per law. And should I take any action against her as she said she is not coming back…

Need your advice urgently as every passing day is hampering my child’s life.

Regards

Needy Father

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 December 2011

It requires good conciliation.  Try to solve the problems with the help of society elders.

sweta sharma (l.l.b)     19 December 2011

actually if u want to take legal action than u can knock the door of court.if seen law cant bind u both.so u think what u want to do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register