Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siinu (Engg.)     14 November 2013

My marriage made me more lonely

Hello Friends,

Past many days i am reading all texts posted on it. It was really hard to gulp and see that how one goes though such phases when his/her married life is in trouble or ending.

And now even i am part of such situation and experiencing tough time.

I always belived in staying together and never ever thought of separation, but unfortunately i am facing which i never wanted to.

My wife doesnt want to stay with me and i am away from my country and from my people and now even from my kid. She lied to me saying her mom is not well and need to go back to india ASAP. I too rushed and got tickets for her and its been more than 18 months i am hearing her demands to quit my job and stay at her place. which is not possible for me as i am the only earning person in my family and need to take care of my old age parents. I do enjoy my work at my current office and doing well to achieve all my dreams for which i worked hard past many years.In last 18 months she made lot of insulting and trouble making situations which was hard to take to a family which cared for society values lot.In my absences they made all my relatives to gather with my parents and abused me and my parents..my mom still in shock and thats effecting her health.Despite of that I travellded many times to make her understand all my situations and financial commitments but her only word was you should agree to all my parents and mine demands.After such a longtime i went for RCR case. Hope she comes back with my kid.

Friends and experts i seek for your help and suggestions!!.It will mean lot to me.

Have few questions:

1) When i go for RCR should i need to be present in india for all hearings, can i give Power of Authority to my father. As my lawyer says no need for all but one or two times u will be called.

2) Is there any legal agreement to be made between me and my advocate. As such nothing has been put on paper.

3) Last week we had first hearing, on behalf of me my dad went to court and stood outside court room for long hours and there was no notice displayed outside room and no one called up inside court room. After making many calls to my advocate still he could not reach him, and finally he found him outside premises and asked what happened, my advocate said they didnt appear and court has given new date for next month. Now for me question is how come we were not called inside and not seen by judge or anyone and not told anything about other party's absence. Can i get summary of my hearings if yes then how.

Please provide your valuable suggestions and guide me proper procedure..

Thanking you all in advance.

God bless u all.

Learning

6 Replies

jack (boss)     14 November 2013

YOUR SITUATION DEMANDS LEGAL SEPERATION NOTHING LESS THAN THAT.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 November 2013

Siinu,

You have given a POA deed in favor of your father to attend the case in the court on your behalf and have engaged a lawyer for the purpose.  What is your worry?  If you are so duty conscious about your case, take the case number from your lawyer and the court name (geographical name), verify the case status online and satisfy yourself instead of keep worrying about the progress of your case depending on lawyer's response or if you are not satisfied with your lawyer's performance, change him and engage another person.  During the proceedings, the court clerk will call the case by its number only except on very few occasions parties will be called. In your case the case number would have been called, may be your lawyer would have asked his junior or his colleague lawyer to represent the case on his behalf, hence your father who stood outside would not have got a chance to meet your lawyer, thus instead of worrying over petty issues, discuss with your lawyer the next strategy of the case.

Siinu (Engg.)     22 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Thanks for valuable suggestions under such unstable conditions. My RCR is inprogress, but i miss my son lot and she is not allowing me to see and even call him.Is there anyway that atleast i can have some access to my son.He was very close to me, i remember each evening he spent so closely, waiting for me to come from office and play with me..As i am out of country atleast i need to talk to him...please suggest.

Thanks a lot Sir.

Siinu (Engg.)     22 December 2013

Dear Sir,

Thanks for valuable suggestions under such unstable conditions. My RCR is inprogress, but i miss my son lot and she is not allowing me to see and even call him.Is there anyway that atleast i can have some access to my son.He was very close to me, i remember each evening he spent so closely, waiting for me to come from office and play with me..As i am out of country atleast i need to talk to him...please suggest.

Thanks a lot Sir.

gautam (not disclosed)     22 December 2013

next date just because not able to get in touch with lawyer on the day, i think you should seriously think of changing your lawyer

NRI are a huge opportunity for greedy lawyer.

fighting for my brother (HR)     23 December 2013

i have heard of Rojnama.. which court maintains for every hearing... which your dad can see by just giving some 10, 20 rs to court clerk...

these lawyers are very smart... so you need to be smarter.. as far online ecourts records are concerns... sometime its takes very long to get up date...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register