LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubina (Clerk)     26 February 2013

My marriage is now at risk

I am a Muslim girl who got Court married to a Hindu boy 17 months back. Both of us love each other but our families were not willing for the same nor are they aware of this fact. However, I am ready to leave home and stay with my (husband). But, he, on the other hand, hasn't yet told about this to his family for which he is not even willing to take me to his home. It has been 15 months since we met. Someone told me that after 2yrs this marriage won't be ligle. Please advice me what to do, as my marriage is now at risk. What will be its ultimate consequence. Please do reply...

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 February 2013

if you have done registered marriage or court marriage. then you must be having copy of the same as a proof.

You may ask your husband to buy a seperate house and live with you or take you at his home. Otherwise you shall reach out to his family and disclose all the facts. which i am sure he would not want right now.

Act fast before he remarry.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2013

My sincere advise you to live both of you at separate home if it is legal marriage.

Deenupriya (--)     10 August 2014

Sister talk to ADV SOPHIYA(9818183434) she is the best person to solve your query.She is simply the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register