Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     09 July 2011

My love matter

Dear Sir/Mam

Good Evening,

I am Anil Kumar from visakhapatnam (Andhra pradesh).I have completed my Diploma in mechanical and i am present working with Wipro water.

I have a issue which i like to share and get proper guidance for my further life.

I have been in love with a girl named Augnes Augustine since 3 years who is also from vizag itself.We love each other and we are willing to marry each other. thing is that our affair matter came in to their parents notice and they have made house arrest to that girl.This happened on march 19th 2011 and her mother gave a police complaint on me in mahila police station at visakhapanam saying that i am teasing that girl and trapping her.

In returm police called me to the police station and they kept the girl and myself in front and they asked our opinion.then we both said that we both are willing to marry eachother.

But the problem as on that day was that the girl was one month minor so police was not able to conduct our marriage.

So their parents forcefully made us to write a letter saying that we will not be in contact for 2 years and after two years we can go ahead on our wish.

Now the girls parents have made her locked in a room and torturing her like anything.Now she is major she has overcome 18 years age on june-15th 2011

Now girl is 18 and im 23 we are eligible for our marriage and Augnes is going to support me in all aspects.

Now main problem is i cant speak to that girl because their parents are against our marriage and my parents are also against our marraige.We dont have support from our parents.

Augnes parents have locked her in a room and no contact is with her so that i can contact her and bring her out.and her mother is threatening me saying that if needed i will kill Augnes but i wont allow you people to marry.these words are worrying me more

Please suggest me how to approach to her home and to their parents and bring out my love Augnes and marry her.whose help i need to take..

Will government help me to get my love.and whom i need to contact either Human Rights/Lawyer/police station 

I cannot go alone to her home and get Augnes because they are threatening me to kill and and they have locked her in a room.

I am ready to do anything please give me a good suggestion how to bring her out and marry her and in this regard who is going to help me.

Waiting for your prompt response for my better future.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     09 July 2011

Mr. anilkumar

i think that you are comming with this query second time in this forum ........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register