Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My lawyer is not giving me good servce

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Wow, the examples galore. 

Someone is openly soliciting client. I hope all lawyers would still agree that they provide best services with ethics :-)

Princess, I support your views and version to the fullest.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 October 2011

Well I can understand the frustration of clients, but do you go to an advocate if you are absolutely right. Law provides many opportunities if you are right and you do not need any advocate as Shonee kapoor and others rightly  maintain.

You have some thing to hide or defend  before the legal system and all your cards are open before your counsel now how can you fight or blame me.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 October 2011

I am hearing this for the first time that a culprit who wants to be defended WILL ONLY require a lawyer;innocent victims will not.

Such statements are mere excuses to defend the inefficiency of some lawyers.

I too have faced exactly the same callousness of my lawyer,which the starter of this thread is describing.So going by these statements,I am too a culprit..

1 Like

(Guest)

If he doesn't give a NOC, engage a more senior lawyer who'll first talk it out with him on a professional basis.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 October 2011

full agreement Roshni B.

It is akin to saying, "Its either my way, or the highway." Right, Mr. JSDN.

I maintain so, because I can devote time and efforts, many can't and that is why they hire services of a professional. It is degradation of the complete profession. I would rather state that good professional lawyers should come out strongly to weed out bad apples amongst the fraternity.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register