Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi   01 November 2018

My lawyer is cheating me with money !


I have heired a lawyer, for my property dispute issue. We have agreed to a fees of 60000, he have mentioned that this fees include the case fees till, miscellaneous fee, conveyance fees. You need not to pay me more untill your judgement for the case clearly. But now when my case is near he is asking for 15000 per hearing. I told him that you and I had a deal of 60000 and you will not take anything extra. 

Now he is threatening me that he will not appear in court for my matter and will take legal action against me if this money is not paid, he also states that he fights cases in supreme court and he don't have time for your case. I mean this is ridiculous, if you are taking a client and making a deal they why are you cheating on him for money. 

What should I do, please guide me !!

 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 November 2018

If you have any receipt or prooves for the fees, you can give complaint to bar council of your state. They will do enquiry and take action. 

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

you can fight your case yourself

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 November 2018

you have 2 options

1. To lodge complaint with Bar council of your state

2. to conduct your case as party in person.

the choice is yours.

Hy29emcl2aza   18 August 2020

Oh, damm it! You can fight for yourself pdf to jpg

Narender Mukhi   28 April 2021

File a complaint in Bar Council and engage another advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query