LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay@1234   22 April 2022

My in-laws wants to make my wife a party in their lap.

They are insisting us to sign so that their application don't get rejected. I doubt it is a safe thing to do. 

Isn't everything confirmed before signing loan agreement? 


What could be the safest way out! I have said no, but some people don't understand the meaning of No


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 April 2022


You can ask for draft deed to be executed and get it vetted from local advocate for protecting your interest.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2022

Neither facts nor query is clear to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query