LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymous (xxxxxxx)     23 April 2010

my husband has moved out can i go and stay with him

i am married for the last seven years having serious problems with my husband as he refused to stay with, he has always made the mother as the issue creating rather flaring problems between me and my mptherinlaw to the effect that both have walked out of the house and rented another accomodation, can they stop me from entering that house with my children.

Learning

9 Replies

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     23 April 2010

File a petition under Domestic violance act and for maintanance, for this you consult a lawyer in your local ara

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     23 April 2010

Talk to your husband before filing DV ....

1 Like

anonymous (xxxxxxx)     23 April 2010

dear sir please help
i am a housewife with two children if  my husband takes away furniture and other household articles from my marital home how am i supposed to put up? i am really in distress these are ways of blackmailing me into divorce which i do not want to give my husband. please give an alternative solution

PLEASE HELP ME I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK MY MARRIAGE BY GIVING IN TO THESE BLACKMAILING

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     23 April 2010

if you will do any legal action then your marriage will automatically break.

consult with elders with bith the family sides and live happily withi ur husband, give respect to eldres and love your husband. Ask him wht issues he have ....solves the issues anf live happily,,

AMBUJ KUMAR (PARTNER)     25 April 2010

Hi,

It might be possible that your husband may not enter in his house. So its better to file a complain under domestic violance act.

if required contact with a firm Namely KnW partners@gmail.com

Thanks,

AMBUJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     18 July 2010

better to talk to ur husband and settle ur matter,before going to court.

strength (beautician)     29 August 2010

here everybody giving suggestions that talk to husband. but tell me if once husband decided that i don't wanna live with my wife and want divorce, no matter how much girl try, the guy will just give mental torture. what to do in that case?. you talk every single day to him, ready to do what ever he wants but still he want to you to leave, what to do?

(Guest)

@ Strength

In such case "march ahead" collecting whatever "opportunity cost" you can lay hands upon becuase "no act of God can keep two opposite spouse united if one spouse is un-willing". Such union is against nature and more damgging to other spouse who has given in to relationship building.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 August 2010

“but tell me if once husband decided that i don't wanna live with my wife and want divorce, no matter how much girl try, the guy will just give mental torture. what to do in that case?”

MARRIAGE IS NOT A MATTER OF FORCEFULL GOVERNANCE.

MARRIAGE ALSO REQUIRES GOOD MANAGEMENT.

IF IT IS NOT THERE, MARRIAGE COLAPSES, IN THE OTHER WORDS – IT FAILS, IN ANOTHER WORD – IRRITRIVIABLE BREAKDOWN OF MARRIAGE TOOKS PLACE.

THOSE MARRIAGES WHICH ARE ALREADY LOST, IS A DEAD MARRIAGE.

KEEPING THE DEAD BODY AT HOME IS NOTHING BUT A STUPIDITY.

LIFE IS PRECIOUS – ENJOY IT’S EVERY MOMENT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register