Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My husband asking divorce...

Page no : 2

san   25 April 2016

Hi Ranee,

I'm not like that. I do all house work and see my career and studies when i was in my house itself. From many upstracle only i grow. After marriage we both live in nuclear family, until my 8th month of pregency i only do all house work, like cooking, washing, cleaning and so on. Not allow my husband to do anything. Because i love him that much. I not goto my parents house too, when pregency, be with him. But all plan and execute by only my in laws. If i do mistake, i can able to fall on their legs, that much i can adjust.

Now, they only thrown me and my kid without unreasonable matter. If i have a plan to get to divorce, & remarriage. Why should i need to put case for reunion. Trying for chance, to exhibit my and my baby's love on him. If he not understand means, we cant able to do anything.

I no need a other partner, I be alone until end and see my kids life.

(Guest)

Ok. Do as you please. Go and bang your head in courts for few more years and then you will understand reality. The purpose of law is only to make money for lawyers. How many women do you know who got reunited to husband by filing court case? By the time you understand reality, your hair will turn white and child will have lost opportunity of having a father figure. Read a little about what psychological issues happen for children who don't get a stable family environment. 

san   26 April 2016

Thanks all for your comments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register