LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (BA)     31 May 2015

My house owner forcing me to vacate immedietly

My house owner wants me to vacate the house in one month but we want two and half month time to vacate. he is threatning me about police action and musscle power. What shoud I do?

Learning

9 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 May 2015

its been strictly instructed to police not to interfere in these kind of matters as these are civil in nature.so he cant take police help to evict you.if he goes to court to evict you easily it will take years.so he has no other way but to allow you to stay for another two and half months

Abhishek (BA)     01 June 2015

Thanks sarvanan. He is threatening to put his lock and cut the power supplies. Can he do that???

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     01 June 2015

He must have a valid ground to ask u to vacate.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 June 2015

File injunction suit against your landlord in civil court and get restrained him not to evict you forcefully and without due process of law.

Amol Kende (No)     02 June 2015

Yes but please confirm have rent agreement done and you signed it or not?

If Yes then its action of the owner is on the valid grounds

If Not then also you are in the wrong chair suggest to look any other rented property which is vacent because its mutual understanding involvement of legal proceeding might be the impact on the personal relations

if you still stay for next duration what will happen finally you need to left it na hence dont forgot the truth but unnessarily relations (Personality to personality) get spoiled might be next home of yours in relation of this owner he can tell these facts to the next owner to hence suggesting

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 June 2015

He is threatening to put his lock and cut the power supplies. Can he do that???

no defenitely not.you can resort to police help if he does so

Abhishek (BA)     02 June 2015

Sirs,

Sincere thanks to all of you. I have no intentiin to stay in his house for long or doing any illegal kabja on his property. I have bought a proprty , to which I will move in three month and for three month no one will give me new rented house, so I want my owner to let me stay for next three month. But he is admant.

Rent Aggreement was only on first year and now we are staying based on mutual aggreemnt

Amol Kende (No)     03 June 2015

Then pay the additional Rent for that property for next three month and communicate owner for these your matters if by mutual understanding he agree for next 3 months then it well and good

for Saravannan yet its right in that case if the agreement is goining on but here its already closed and hence this is Ilegal ocupation of the house hence the owner have right to use the legal tactics to vacant his property

You also have one side you can sign next 11 months agreement and vacant home in next 3 motnhs and pay additional 1 month rent to the owner as fine to discontinue the 11 month agreement but payments make only through Bank or Cheque dont pay cash payment of rent

(Guest)

but police can involve if he cuts your electricity and breaks the lock..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register