Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthikeyan s   16 July 2020

My house frontage and road was encroached

Dear Sir,

My house frontage(90%) widdth and Public road was encroached. I am fighting for last 10 years. At last Both Revene and Greater chennai Coprporation (GCC) Jointly surveyed and marked the encroachment. Thasildhar Gave the Encroachement report to Chennai corporation and to take action to remove the encroachmnt.

But this Road was clasified as Cirkar poramboke and hence GCC refucing to take action. Alternatively GCC asks Revene to change in Land Records as the owner is GCC. Bur Revene says this road was maintained by GCC more than 25 years and now it can not be changed. This has been complained to the Collector / DRO but No progress.

So I would like to file a WRIT. Can any one help to send a draft verson of Writ(manams) with proper advise please

Thanks and Regards

S Karthikeyan



 2 Replies

Sunayana Chhabra   16 July 2020

Engage a lawyer for the writ. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

karthikeyan s   16 July 2020

Can you pl send a draft mandamus writ format


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query