Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hukum Singh (Fighting with Gender bias law)     04 June 2013

My hi-fi lawyer from last two years did nothing

My hi-fi lawyer from last two years taking date after date in 498a

Only one of my brother not taken bail who stay in Indonesia who do his own business there. We all asked him not to come this gender bias country.

When we ask our hi-fi lawyer for starting trial he says it can not be started because your brother bail is pending.

Prime accused me and other person has taken bail and as per law there trial can be started let Indonesian guy be PO what so ever.

Can we ask judge to start trial for all accused who has taken bail?

Learning

6 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     04 June 2013

SIR PLEASE  DO NOT  POST ANYTHIG  AGAINST YOUR ADVOCATE  IN THIS FORM

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY DIFFERNCE OF OPINION PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ADVOCATE  AND GET BETTER SEVICE FROM  HIM

WITHOUT THE HEALP OF ADVOCATE YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING SINCE YOU ARE FACING A CRIMINAL CASE .......... PLEASE DONT DO THIS AGAIN .                   

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     04 June 2013

Sort out matter with your lawyer  . Trial may be start when police submit final report at court and declare your brother absconding .

Hukum Singh (Fighting with Gender bias law)     04 June 2013

We are not waiting for final report, B report.

We just want those who have taken bail their trial should be started as soon as possible.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     04 June 2013

I have read some where that splitting of case amongst accused can be filed. If judge admits application then whoever is there in India have one case and abroad guy has another case number. And trial can begin then.

Also alternately quash petition for the abroad guy can be initiated and decided and then judgement can be put in the lower court to proceed with the case. (Very time consuming process).

**I am not a lawyer, these reply is based on my forum reading**

Harsh (Manager)     05 June 2013

@author

2 years is a long time, you are obviously frustrated and losing patience and want to BEGIN the END Of his 498a trauma soon. Any lawyer (just like a doctor) who is entrusted with the safety of his client (patient) , should try his best to get his client out of trouble asap, fees being his own prerogative.

its true that you need an advocate for your case, but if he/she is not giving you the relief you need (or if he is not aware of the entire process), then YOU need to start working harder no need to be fearful.

you need to seriously look for other options - consult other lawyers and talk to many of them before committing. check with them what course of action they advise.

go through the internet blogs on 498a, there may be other cases similar to you.

2 years is just way too long.

when you do find another lawyer, you will need to get a NOC from your current lawyer, which may or may not be easy.

I am not a lawyer, so cant help you with precise answers.

Hukum Singh (Fighting with Gender bias law)     06 June 2013

How can I start trial?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register