LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Paul   06 August 2020

My grandparents are being tortured by his son and daughter-in-law

My grandparents are being tortured by son and daughter-in-law, his son doesn't earns from 6 years and is fully alcoholic. His son takes half of money every month that my grandparents gets from pension. My grandfather is mentally unstable and paralysed from 8 year's and my grandmother was on ICU few days ago. Now what can we do plz help. We have some videos of him being abusive with my grandmother in the state of alcohol.

Learning

7 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     06 August 2020

we can take action according to law but your grand parents will not get the minimum care and support which they are getting now. All issue cannot be solved using  law. Care and affection cannot be forced on a person by the courts though the courts can pass an order for the same.

Many people are suffering in the old age homes due to lack of care from their children though they are well off with crores of rupees. In this mechanical life children are not taking care and their job style will also allow them to take  care.

Better discuss the issues with the elders in the family and make a resolution.

nbacodes   08 August 2020

A huge number of gamers are tuning in on the web, and playing in the serious field, and it will make another serious arrangement. nba 2k21 vc Obviously, you can't sidestep the opposition, and increment the levels in minor seconds. Be that as it may, you can empower the current devices to improve your precision in the match and dominate games without any problem.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2020

did you visit police station?                       

Rahul Paul   16 August 2020

Yes sir they refuse to file a complain or fir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2020

Originally posted by : Rahul Paul
Yes sir they refuse to file a complain or fir

did you give online.

did you meet higher officers in police.

any age care NGO you met?

Rahul Paul   17 August 2020

Yes but no response from them

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2020

did you give application to ilaqa magistrate ?

did you give online complaint to police under Sr Citizen Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register