Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     04 April 2013

My fil is begging for reconciliation/mcd

Dear all,

16 months my wife filled 498a case on me and my family members.

She had maintenance case also.

Interim maintenance was rejected.

All family members except me and my father deleted during charge sheet in 498a.

Recently PW-1 (Wife) cross examination was completed  and my lawyer played football with wife during cross examination.

My FIL was very scared after cross examination and start begging for reconciliation (or) MCD.

What can I do now?

Experts please help

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAMESH RAYALA

Dear all,

16 months my wife filled 498a case on me and my family members.

She had maintenance case also.

Interim maintenance was rejected.

All family members except me and my father deleted during charge sheet in 498a.

Recently PW-1 (Wife) cross examination was completed  and my lawyer played football with wife during cross examination.

My FIL was very scared after cross examination and start begging for reconciliation (or) MCD.

What can I do now?

Experts please help

LOLz  played football.. kudos to your lawyer.

They got scared, your FIL got scared that case will get dismissed and you will file defamation case against them for filing false case against you.

Up to you now, to go all out, come out clean, get divorce no basis of mental cruelty meted out to you [coz of these cases] or just agree for MCD, without paying a single naya paisa.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

Reconciliation takes time. But MCD at instance disposal.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     04 April 2013

You are lucky ramesh. Grab the opportunity.

In my 498A, my lawyer did a brialliant job in cross. Lies of FIL & WIfe were tear apart but still they are not in a mood of reconciliation/MCD.. :(

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

good show, go for MCD

www.mehnat.in

Amit (NA)     04 April 2013

On a side note, I have a question. If MCD is done with no payment, can it be challenged later in HC? I've seen some judgements wherein the MCD was done with less money but the wife later challenged it in HC that it's not sufficient and HC allowed her appeal. How to take care that such situation does not arise?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Amit
On a side note, I have a question.
If MCD is done with no payment, can it be challenged later in HC?
I've seen some judgements wherein the MCD was done with less money but the wife later challenged it in HC that it's not sufficient and HC allowed her appeal.

How to take care that such situation does not arise?

Wife should give it in writing, and same has to be mentioned in the order sheet of divorce, to effect that she cannot ask for maintenance in the future, and so is the reason to agree for MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register