LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous Raju ( )     17 September 2020

My father compels me to do unwanted medicine

My father, with his tantrums, forces me to do a medicine on my ears. The medicine is bought without a diagnosis from a doctor. He asked one doctor in his friends circle to write a prescripttion of a medicine(an ear drop) to clean the ear and he bought it. I fell irritating after dropping the medicine into the ear. After all, I don't want to use it anymore.

What I want to know is that, is there any legal actions that I can take if something happens to my ears?

 6 Replies

PRASHANT RAJPUT   17 September 2020

Stop using it if you are not comfortable with it.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     17 September 2020

Is it a legal query?  It is not a Doctor's Forum.

Anonymous Raju ( )     17 September 2020

I am not comfort with it and I can't stop using it because it is PHYSICALLY FORCED by father. Is there anything I can do legal to avoid this FORCING ?

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     18 September 2020

What is the dispute or legal problem involved in your post for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 September 2020

Preserve that medicine with such a label and contact an advocate as you want a legal remedy against your father Mr.Fairusy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query