LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit kumar   20 March 2016

my employer not giving me salary. and terminated me without

Hello sir! My name is sumit. I was working in a pvt ltd company as a site incharge in waste water treatment plant. From 1 march 2016 i have terminated without any notice and my two mnth salary (42000rs.) also they are not giving me. I have only P.F number to show that i was employee of that company. Plzz help me...

Learning

12 Replies

Can i lodge a complaint against my company to get my salary and compensation of my immediate termination.? Because i am unemployed now...

Can i lodge a complaint against my company to get my salary and compensation of my immediate termination.? Because i am unemployed now...

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     20 March 2016

Ydes sumit your termination is illegal without giving you notice however if you were hired on contract and term is over than its legal but not giving salary is also illegal. Send more details to my mail id if you have remain any doubt. You can send legal notice to company and also file compliant in epf organisation.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     20 March 2016

Hello Sumit first specify whether u have made any contract with company? If yes then read TOR for ur notice period. If no then u can send notice to company for compensation n damages that u face due to this removal. Regards Bharatpawar@icloud.com

Thankyou for your suggestions. No sir i had not signed any contract and i was working on verbal aggriment.

Now in such a situation what can i do to get my salary and compensation.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     21 March 2016

Whatever there may be, may be contract or not. Matter is termination without notice and held up2 months salary. After the legal notice you can file case against that company on the ground of termination without notice and held up 2 months salary.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register