Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sivajyothi Margani   29 November 2022

My car park space reduced by my adjacent car park owner

Hi Team,

Morning. My apartment got 27 flats and everyone got a dedicated car park given by the builder via a lottery system. This happened in 2013. I moved out of India and came back to Hyderabad last week. I just noticed that my car park space has been reduced almost 1.5 feet in widdth by my adjacent car park owner. I have informed the committee about it and looks like everyone scared about that guy as he got some support politically. I reached out to my builder and he is in my support after seeing the video I have taken which highlights old mark and new mark. I want to get advice from the forum as how can I proceed to claim back my car park?

thanks,

ajay

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 November 2022

Hello, 

This is public nuisance. You can file complaint to local police station. But before that try to amicably settle the issue as he is your neighbour. Discuss the issue with neighbout involving builder. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 November 2022

Submit your grievances to the Registrar of cooperative societies. In common law jurisdictions, registrars are usually judicial officers with the power to hear certain civil matters such as interlocutory applications and assessment of damages. In some jurisdictions, they may also hear trials of cases if both parties consent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register