LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     28 July 2011

My brother wants to poa on my name


My Brother is going US next month permently in the mean time he wants to give all his immovable properties Power of Attorney(POA) on my name so how much charges will applicable in Andhrapradesh and can any one plz give me the format of POA for Lands



 6 Replies

Sajeev Menon (Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442)     28 July 2011

Hi, your brother has to execute registered general or special poa in your favour in a stamp paper worth 150rs.

If it a general poa, you can execute everything in his behalf, but in special poa your acts are limited to the specific purpose as stated in that poa.

charu (engineer)     29 July 2011

What is diffrence betwen General POA & Special POA

in which case Special POA comes in to picture.....

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     31 July 2011

If u could state the specific purposes of the POA like administering the property, dealing with tenants, etc. Whether power to sell the property to be included/ excluded. Details of persons and properties are required.

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     01 August 2011

It is better to execute a General Power of Attorney.

hitesh mishra (law adv.)     06 August 2011

It is better to execute a General Power of Attorney.

MN Dhungel (Lawyer/Advocate)     01 October 2011

execute general power of attorney...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register