My bank transaction leak thro bank staff to competitor read

I am having current account in Indian Overseas bank, But the bank staff is a freind of my competitor, she is giving my each and every transaction details in real time to them, by which they now my cleint and creating problem in business, and how to complaint against the staff, because i now the staff who is doing this but i dont have the proof.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can give complaint to the bank branch manager and copy to banking ombusdsman.

Legal

How U  will prove this .

This was a very bed news sir how you will prove it? Well you can help for this site Do My Assignment, Service because it has the detail of different countries.

Hi Kavitha , why not think about changing the bank, when there wont be account no information leak possible, the problem gets solved without any hassle at all.

regards.

Director

You can give complaint to the bank branch manager and copy to banking ombusdsman. 

Hi Bro,

You can complain to your branch manager as soon as possible.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me. geometry dash happy wheels

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x