Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shoib   12 November 2022

My 2 accounts have been debit-freezed by cyber crime karnataka for a p2p crypto transaction

Hello Guys, Hope yo are doing good.

4 Days ago, my 2 Bank account have been Debit-Frozen. 

When I approached Bank and they said I have received 2 lakhs on 30th oct, and that's  why account has been  frozen by Cyber Crime because of the Complaint in Karnataka. 

My other bank provided the Complaint acknowledgement number.

I don't know why my accounts are frozen as I have done nothing wrong, I have all the proofs of that transaction, I have sold USDT worth 2 lakhs, Maybe the person who bought Usdt has cheated someone and transferred funds to me via him.

Now my GF and my friends accounting are also getting frozen because we do transactions to each other. 

I'm completely in a panic situation.

Kindly suggest me what to do. I want to solve this asap and get out of this problem 😭

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 November 2022

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Shoib   13 November 2022

Sir I need to consult lawyer of Karnataka from where case has been registered?

Amit parui (H)     13 November 2022

Bhai Tara Bangalore se hai kay  complaint number CIR se mara bhi hua

Shoib   13 November 2022

Pata nahi bhai, bus Bank ne bola ki Karnataka se hai. Sur complaint number dia , wo numeric hai pura

Munish Goyal   29 October 2023

please collect information first from the bank manager  regrading the complaint number and concerned cyber police station and disputed transaction and its amount then you can contact. i will surely help you.  

Regards

Munish Goyal & Associate Lawyers
Munish Goyal Advocate
Cyber Crime Cases Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register