Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     29 April 2017

Muzaffarnagar judge review - Dinesh Chand [2017]

To,

MY LEARNED FRIENDS !  

This in year 2017 there are the list of those judges who are not right according to me. it is true as I swear in the name of God and just put it hereso that my learned lawyers friend get aware about judge real identity than fake personality traits in court appearance. The list is amended time to time as I observed and notice the behavior of judges thru my cases or client case or get acquainted by the local Bar advocates. We have to survive in this law bad environment as they are no escape route from it neither any action might taken by any person as judges are immune and untouchable from any wrong act they done. Once they get on Government job then only their retriement may get away from that judge. Today Justice of God turned to Injustice of God.

ID No. UP6538  DINESH CHAND S/o SRI ILAM CHANDRA  as ADJ-III in Muzaffarnagar.

1. That from last four months I am contesting a Case of Criminal Revision 77/2016 of "GTM Builder and promoter  Vs  Sheel Rani & Ors" where I am the Respondent side Sheel Rani Counsel and in last four months he passed every wrong orders as much he can without the Indian Laws to considers and grant many favourable relief to the petitioners and dismissed all the lawful applications of me on the law Points. That in local Bar moslty lawyers know what Character of Judge he was and only secret ask to any advocate in Bar may tell about him. That I also get acquainted from reliable sources that he took unlawful consideration from GTM Builder and promoter from the Chaman Lal of Agra in this case. The Advocate Satish Chand Agarwal of Muzaffarnagar District Bar Association, indirectly set Dinesh Chand for this purpose to pass insinuate orders in favor of GTM Builder and promoters Pvt Ltd.

2. In the Kadir Rana Ex MP Case and of Shanawaz Rana nehpew Rape Case he gave Bail to various accuseds and for this in the Muzaffarnagar Bar I acquainted from various lawyers that he took approx. Rs 1.0 Crore consideration from all accuseds to release on Bail. That My bosom friend of Allahabad Hight Court  also confirmed that the Dinesh Chand know from bottom to top by the all Lawyers mostly in each bar Association where he get posted and also on Allahabad High Court where his impugned orders are come for challenged.

3. That one case also of Cow animal Skin case where the accuseds were arrested and release on Bail on same way on Consideration basis and influence peddling.

3. Now on dated 28-April-2017 he was transferred to Allahabad and God may help the litigant and people of District Allahabad.

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Mb:- 09319365499, 09675730306, 

City:- Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pardesh

INDIA,

Dated 28-04-2017

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register