Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tina Mary (TC)     06 March 2012

Mutual divorse

Hi,

I would want to know, as what is the procedure to file a divorce on Mutual concent? What would be the duration for this to be closed(app)? Basically looking for a decent sapeartion without any clashes and creating ugly scenes.

Please advise.

Learning

15 Replies

Ravi chaturvedi (Partner)     07 March 2012

First you have to hire advocate to move divorce petition in court. Mutual diverse take minimum six months.

rajesh (self)     07 March 2012

DEAR 

SIR I WANT TO KNOW MY CASE JUDGMENT 

PLEASE SEND ME MY CASE JUDGMENT COPIES.I WILL ATTACHED MY CASE DETIAL

Attached File : 726522337 delhi district courts.doc downloaded: 187 times

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 March 2012

Tina,

It has been explained many times. It takes minimum six months.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Rajesh,

On what grounds you need citations?

Try www.indiankanoon.org to find relevant citations.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

Hi,i need urgent help.

I got married 25 feb 2011. in july my wife file dowry case from bareilly up. i got stay order from high court allahabad.

high court refer to mediation center. now we sattle the matter in mediation center.

in agrement written that we can file divorce in district court. but judge has refused.

because in mutual divoce section 10a required 2 years seperation. he said this is mediation center report, not high court order. you get high court order.

they have also file 125.

now what i do. please sugges me.

Oh please Rajov,

Stop posting the same query in multiple threads, start one thread of your own.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 March 2012

Dear Tina

it is minimum six month time

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 March 2012

Dear Rajeev

I agree with Mr. Shonee

Tina Mary (TC)     08 March 2012

Thank you for your reply.

Can anyone suggest a good divorce lawyer in Bangalore, who can hepl me get the divorce pls?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 March 2012

try searching LCI directory, but better go with some references.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Tina Mary (TC)     13 March 2012

I met my husband in my office. We fell in love and got married on 15th May 2011. When we were in love, he was working in my office, post that he was working in a different organization. He quite that organization in Oct 2011, post our engagement(5th Sep 2010). He did not get job anywhere from there. He was not working when we got married as well. In spite of the fact that he is not working I got married as he promised me that he would get into a job very soon. Its 9 months now that he is still out of job. As I am the only soul working my salary is not enough to fulfill the requirement to run a family and his needs as well. before marriage I did inform him that I would be sharing 5000/- out of my salary as I was the one who took care of the family before marriage and would do so till my bother will be able to take care(at least for 6months or so).

Post marriage not even 3 months, he asked me to stop sharing my salary with my parents as it is not sufficient for our requirements itself. he also insisted me to transfer all my salary to his account and to take it from him for the expenses. I refused to do so.

As days past by, he asked me to take credit from my friends, with a promise of joining any job that comes his ways from there. This is the story every month. In this manner, I have taken 50,000/- credit from my co-worker. He had pond my necklace and bangles as well within 5 months of our marriage. 

He would not allow me to get grossry to home, stating that if we spend the money in getting the grossry for home, than what will owe do for our expenses for the month. He would also complain to his parents that I do not prepare any thing at home.

In October my brother offered him a business proposal and that they both can work on that together. In the month of September my husband pond my eye ring and December my ring too. Now both my husband and my bother are not in good terms as there was some misunderstanding between them.

Every day he is haunting me with words as your bother is a like this and mother is like that. I work in odd shift as 3 in the afternoon to 12:30 in the mid-night. My husband's sleep is very limited to 3-4 hrs a day, but I would need at least 7-8 hrs of sleep, post that I would not sleep till 2 in the night. However I would not be able to sleep as soon as I come from work, as I have to listen to his abuse's towards my family. If not abuse, I'll have to satisfy him with s*xually. 

he is at home all day and would have some drinks and sleep at 11:30 PM or by 12 AM and wake up by 4 AM. he would have had at least 4 hrs of sleep which is sufficient for him. Once he's awake, he would start pulling up my dress to have s*x. By 4 AM I would have had only 2 hrs of sleep, in spite of that he would expect me to satisfy him.

Even if I do that thinking, he's been waiting for me all day, so its ok for a day, he would expect the same every day and is not possible by me. he would not be satisfied with one in the morning. Once he is done at 4 AM, it would take another 30-45 mins for me to go back to sleep. He would again come back by 6 or 7 AM for another round of s*x. By this time i would have had just 1.3 or 2 hrs of sleep. This would happen at least 3-4 times till i wake up.

i did adjust for few days, when i could not bare it any more I refused to have s*x with him when I am sleeping. We would have a fight for that as well. His question is, "When I feel like having s*x where should I go. My question is can your hunger for s*x be held till I wake up?". 

Now back to his unemployment. When we are in the state that we are not able to take care of our selves,  he expects me to bare a child as well. I refuse stating that you first join a job post 6 months from there we can plan for one. He has a problem with that as. He states that people have started to as, if there is any good news and you still want to wait.

I am tired of his s*xual and mental torture, I want to get out of him but he does not want to leave me. he threatens me. He states if I leave him, he will destroy my entire family. I have few recordings as well, wherein he is calling his friend's in front of me and gives supary to them to kill my brother. He straight on my face says that he would hurt my entire family and he would not care for anyone. He will also see who will stop me.

He tortures me so much that I do not feel like going home from my office nor do I wish for any holidays/offs.

I am in the state where in I cannot stay with him nor can I get away from him.

Pls throw some light in this issue and how to handle this situation. 

Tina Mary (TC)     13 March 2012

i just got to know that the people whom my husband had hired to kill my bother were loking for him. They had reached his ex-wife's place as well.

please advise how do we handle this istuation.

what is the next step that I have to take.

hina (none)     22 March 2012

@Tina u hav posted ur query at a wrong place. U need to start a thread f ur own only then u might get replies.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     22 March 2012

Ms. Tina Mary,

You have got grounds to take divorce on the grounds of cruelty.  Also, you have the grounds to file criminal complaints under Section 498-A and Domestic Violence Act.  In the latter Act, you will get protection from any physical harm from him.  Engage a good advocate in your area and file appropriate cases and get relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More