Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mutual divorce under christian marriage act

Page no : 2

Satish Mishra   08 April 2017

Mutual Divorce is not possible under Christian Marriage Act. Rather the couple should file application under Sec 10 A of Indian Divorce Act. Still, the couple has to go through 2 years of separation before seeking the divorce in Mutual grounds.

Supreme Court has urged Centre to amend the law to make the period of separation equivalent to that of other laws i.e. 1 year of separation. 

For contested divorce, grounds can be Adultery, Cruelty, Desertion, Impotency and Chronic Disease.

STEVEN   19 December 2017

Thank you Mr.Stanley and Mr.Valentine S. Thakkar

I am Steven but my name is saravanaprasad. i had one dream like i want to do some thing different and social awarness thing so i cam out my family and i was married widow girl with her two kids at 2009. but till date i had problems and so many lies in my life. even i accepted convertion also that reason i got the name stanley (a) Steven. but my life gone. i had one son 5 yrs old. last 3.5 yrs  me and my son was seperated. now i am seeing second marriage . after reading this weblink i am very much satisfied. i got the solution for the my mind words.

Thank you.

by

Steven

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register