LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.L.V.Chalapathi Kumar   05 September 2016

mutual divorce for newly married couple

we are newly married on feb 24th 2016 wife & husband clashes.1st 3 months she stay with us.she is not ready to do any work at our home.she always saying if we arrange worker for home needs then only she will stay with us.she hates s*xual life & she hates gents..after 3 months she went her home.from 2 months she couldnt return.we r still waiting for her.suddenly she went to mahila mandaly's & police station next lawyer for divorce & suddenly demanding 20 lakhs.our family members are shocked..till now also we r conviencing to live with me but she is not ready to live with.she gave me only 4 lakhs for marriage but now she wants my money demanding for 20 lakhs. how can i face dis an govt.employee..we r conviencing to her to live with us.she has already decided not to live with us.but she had the problem.she hates gents & s*x i can i accept her without s*x enjoyment in my whole much money do i to pay her.what is the positive things did i have in this case..she trying to troubble me & my family & also my govt job with police cases.please tell me how can i solve dis problem legally..


 6 Replies

KS Johal   05 September 2016

Yes you need to collect evidence first. I fully agree with Ramesh Singh.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 September 2016

Since you are a government employee police can't arrest you straightaway without making preliminary if she files any false case over you also don't panic.also record all the threats she makes and use it to prove her malafide intentions.

A walk alone (-)     05 September 2016

First start recording all her threats / demands. These recording will help you in future as evidence. She will get nothing if she moves PS. Police will make chargesheet after enquiry. Before this you can try in mediation to low her demands. If mediation fail then apply for AB. After bail you are free she has file case she has to prove her allegation. Just have patience after sometime she will come for MCD on your terms and conditions.

P.L.V.Chalapathi Kumar   09 September 2016

thank u sir, present my wife & her parents had changed their plans..yesyerday i got a call from police station & they had informed me that 498A case had filed on me & my 2 own sisters & my other cousin sister who is govt.teacher but she had no link with our problem.but these 3 are living very long from this right or wrong how can my sisters will blame in this case they never entered between us.on feb 24th married onwards my wife live with me only just 3 to 4 months. on june 30 th my wife went to her home.till now she didnt return to our home. we r seeing for her.but suddenly we shocked with these cousin govt.teacher warning me i had no relation with this why she wrote my name in 498 A case..asking me to please remove her it there any problem to my cousin govt employee & to my own sisters in this wife is trobbling me & my total whole relatives also.but now her parents are saying she will never come to live with u & .never will give u divorce .if u want to do another marry then they are demanding me to pay 25 lakhs immediatly & then only she will sign on divorce papers.untill she will be live alone lifelong.& u will also be live alone.they are behaving like blackmailers..just 2 days back they filed cases & asked divorce demanding with 20 lakhs & till now they came to demand 25 lakhs to divorce..please suggest me in my life i dont no about police cases & can police will take action on me & my can i face & file case on there any chances to me to file a case on her ask to live or there any chance the court will ordered me to pay 25 lakhsto her. she just live with me only 3 months.she gave me only 5 lakhs for marriage..i had no idea & no such huge money to pay can i solve these problem.please suggest me... thank u to all inadvance.

A walk alone (-)     11 September 2016

Have patience. You have two option 1) for immediate relief negotiate her, give her money go MCD live a peaceful life. 2) corporate police they can remove names. You can also offer them money. If you think its not possible apply AB. Why are you worried once you your family got AB half battle you won. In court she has file case, she has to prove allegation not you have to prove your innocence. Just have patience after sometime she will come herself for divorce on your demands. Dnt worry if you have done nothing wrong. She can file more cases on you but dnt worry because if she file she has to prove also. Simply saying is not enough prove. Life is your you can choose any option but remember second option is time consuming.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil     11 September 2016

MCD is not easy and simple.


If cases are filed face them with cool mind you can come out of it.


Let them file divorce not you otherwise it will be big trap and financila ruin.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query