Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutual divorce

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 February 2012

You have been sufficiently guided by Vikram

I would also advise you to attend SIFF meetings in your area.

Genuine fear is one thing, being immobile by fear is stupidity.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

shalini Arora (jjj)     03 February 2012

thanks every one. You have given me enough mental support. So is it must to file 156(3) CrpC  for Anticipatory Bail .

My lawyer is saying that if we file the divorce then we are safe and now if girl side do teh complain in the police, it will not be effective. Also what about they can show that the already went to police ( which they took back as well) before we filled the divorce. 

thanks every one. You have given me enough mental support. So is it must to file 156(3) CrpC  for Anticipatory Bail .

My lawyer is saying that if we file the divorce then we are safe and now if girl side do teh complain in the police, it will not be effective. Also what about they can show that the already went to police ( which they took back as well) before we filled the divorce. 

Its a great forum.. Thanks again...!!

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     03 February 2012

You will file 156(3) of the CrPC to file a complaint against your bhabi and the other guy..

Anticipatory bail (438 CrPC) is different...it will save you from being arrested incase there is an FIR..in your Anticipatory bail application in the sessions or Hgh Court ..if you attach copies of the complaint u.s 156(3) and divorce..you will easily get Anticipatroy bail...

If you file a complaint against your bhabi and the guy u.s 156(3) and Divorce..the police will not easily make an FIR after going throught the papers...but they can still make a FIR in case your bhabi foces them to make an FIR..

And if she files 498A, 406 after filing divorce and complaint, and the police files FIR, the same will easily quashed and since you already have alticipatory bail...you will not be arrested..

Vikram

thanks Vikram, things are getting clear to me. My father and borther went to the lawyer today and he has asked us to do the three important things

1. File the petition for divorce

2. child custudy/stay ( they have six year old son who is with my brother)

3.  anticipatory bail

the laywer is asking 75,000 rs for all these three things. Is that the rate in delhi? He is ready to negotiate and can have 50,000 as this lawyer is through one of our close relative.

Thanks in advance for every one who is replying me and encourging to follow the path of truth...

Shalini

sorry for the 3rd point. It is as below

3. The lawer will write a letter to all possible places like local police,  DIG...mentioning about our case and telling the gilr side may do teh fake FIR against dowry that should not be entertained. 

I am sorry for asking about the lawyer fee. that question can be overlooked as this is not what my intention at this point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register