LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Grishma Shah   04 September 2020

mutual divorce

we filed a mutual divorce 1 year back, and our final signing is only left as my husband is not in the country so he has given the attorney to his dad and so the judge wanted to do a video conferencing before the final signing so we got another date. then due to lockdown the date got extended and still i wish to give efforts to save the marriage but my husband is not ready to talk, may I know can I still save the relation as it's a mutual pietition?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 September 2020

Originally posted by : Grishma Shah
we filed a mutual divorce 1 year back, and our final signing is only left as my husband is not in the country so he has given the attorney to his dad and so the judge wanted to do a video conferencing before the final signing so we got another date. then due to lockdown the date got extended and still i wish to give efforts to save the marriage but my husband is not ready to talk, may I know can I still save the relation as it's a mutual pietition?

Do not sign the petition for 2nd motion but convince your husband and in-laws to save your matrimonial institution seeking help of parents/ relatives / common friends / respectable persons of the Society or counsellor.

Grishma Shah   05 September 2020

yes I did that and I have been messaging and calling my husband from last 1 month daily bt he is not answering and my in laws are not ready to talk directly...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register