Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2010

Mutual consent divorce regarding

Hi everybody,

I had filed a case for divorce against the husband one year back on the ground of cruelty, subsequently husband appeared and reconciliation failed, counter has been filed him, after that due to intervention of elders and well wishers both decided to obtain mutual consent divorce, accordingly a commpromise petition was filed by both the parties, however court not consider the same and asked the parties to file amemdment petition u/o 6 r 17 of cpc to convert contesting OP in to 13-B petition by withdrawing all the allegations made in the contesting OP and also in counter,

Hence I need a affidavit and petition to be U/o 6 r-17 of C.P.C  to file in the given circumstances? can any body provide , I had file the same 17th of this month. do the favor as early as possible.


 2 Replies

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     08 May 2010


Find attached  file in word format regarding petition and affdavit under Order VI rule 17 of cpc

for any doubts or clarifications/suggestions/corrections members may feel free to do so by contacting me either on my phone or email

D.V.RamaKrishna Sarma,


Hyderabad. Ph: 9963099555

Attached File : 50 50 pet aff orvi r17cpc.doc downloaded: 220 times

niranjan (civil practice)     08 May 2010

File another petition as desired and then not press the present one or withdraw.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query