LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY SINGH (XYZ)     29 May 2015

Mutual consent divorce

Kindly advise regarding the following query:

Initial talks for MCD being held. X amt decided, and cases also to be taken back. While applying for mutual consent divorce are these things possible:

(i) A Draft for full settlement Amount of Rs X will be made in name of wife and will be submitted in court may be in 4th month with condition that draft to be released by court only after divorce decree and after all cases are quashed/ taken back else will be returned to hubby after stipualted time.( Do court accept such conditions)

or it will be better to give the amount directly to wife after divorce decree is given in one go. (if the opp party agree)


(ii) If opp party do not agrees for last moment, can a Fixed deposit in name of husband be deposited in court with lien marked on FD by Bank, with promoise to pay the amount after divorce decree.

(iii) Else is there any system for a Bank Guarantee for the money to be paid.

Kindly help with the query.



 3 Replies

advprasad9028707127   29 May 2015

Keep the amount with mediator with conditions to pay after decree, apparently file affidavit of mediator in court.

AJAY SINGH (XYZ)     29 May 2015

@advprasad ji. There is no mediator involved. The talks were held in police stn.

AJAY SINGH (XYZ)     01 June 2015

Kindly reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads