LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     03 August 2011

Mutual consent

My freind has filed Mutual consent divorce.

What if girl walkout of mutual consent before six months?

 5 Replies

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     03 August 2011

your questionis not clear . walk out means what? if she does not appear in court or she denies the mutual consent

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     03 August 2011

Sir if she denies for mutual consent

Rahul T (Engineer)     04 August 2011

Then this MCD will become NULL & VOID. Then for your friend only option is contested Divorce. Do not keep any Doubt about it…..

Krish Narayan (Advocate)     16 October 2011

If the husband does anything detrimental to his interest as per the terms of mutual agreement in favour of the girl (ex. payment of alimony and receipt of the same by the girl, exchange of articles or valuables, transfer of rights etc.), then it is difficult for the girl to walk out.  I have read a judgment by Bombay High Court.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     16 October 2011

Krish sir can you please share the judgement copy


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query