Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Singh Sumania (Manager- Fianance & Legal)     07 June 2013

Mutation of property

Dear Sir,

Hi, This Manoj Singh Sumania, i would request you to please adivce on following.

My Uncle has allottted one property by DDA in JJ Colony New Seelampur, but as my uncle expired 4 years back now this property we want to transfer in favour my Unty only legal hier of my uncle. They have a son adopted from his My Aunty's brother but he is also not adopted legally. My uncle have prepared any also.

I request you please suggest me way how to transfer this property in my aunty name and she can able to prepare a will also.

This property is in New Seelmpur colony in which a Lease Rent payment every to MCD.

Best Regards

Manoj Singh Sumania

Learning

2 Replies

thinagar (M.D)     07 June 2013

since they have not adopted legally ur aunty is onlr legalheir as per legalheir certificate u can change revenue records in ur aunty name and then after changing to ur aunty name she can write a will as per her wish.

Manoj Singh Sumania (Manager- Fianance & Legal)     12 July 2013

Thanks for reply

I also would like to inform that My Aunty has 3 floors of this property. I am leaving on 3rd Floor and My Brother with my Aunty is living on 2nd Floor. Ground floor of this property is given to my Uncle in around 1975 for his living by my aunty without charging any rent or else. And my Aunty brother (my uncle) has all documents like Ration Card, Voter ID's on this address. He is still in possession of ground floor.

Now my aunty want to vacation the Ground foor from my uncle but they are not leaving the place and retaining unauthorised possession of that floor. I request you to please suggest me the way forward as my Aunty's health is not good these day so that my aunty get possession of Ground Floor.

Please suggest us legal way to get the possession of property.

Best Regards

Manoj Singh Sumania

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register