Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Law Aspire (Legal)     27 April 2017

Mutation of name in property

A is the Father of B. A is having a land in his name and registry is also in his name.
Is it possible that during the life time of A , the property can be mutated in the name of his Son B?


 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2017

It is believed that all are Hindu.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2017

A can dispose his estate/property in his life time time in favor of B by a valid/registered deed say; Sale/Gift…………………

Subsequently B can submit the deed to authority under whose jurisdiction property falls and mutate in his name.


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 April 2017

Any mutation is possible on the basis of legally valid deeds/documents.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 April 2017

Agreeing with Mr. G.L.N.Prasad.

Hope you are satisfied.

shrenik (lawyer)     28 April 2017

U dont need to execute gift deed Why to give stamp duty Pm me I will show u way how to get it free of cost

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register