Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutation of house property

Page no : 2

RAJEEV ROHATGI (N.A.)     29 March 2012

pls advise, when we have did property registration then why mutation is too required, bcz in registration MCD also get 50% of the stamp duty, so every thing is in their record.

1 Like

Vara Prasad (Middle Management)     03 April 2012

after paying full consideration on notarised sale agreement, I am staying in the property for last four years. The fact of recieving the full consideration is acknowledged by the seller the seller is refusing to mutate and now claiming ownership as in govt recoerds. 

can u guide me on way ahead please.

Sgupta (service)     10 November 2012

Non authority plot

if Residental land, registry & mutation are  done in name of buyer by the registrer office it is safe to buy or still risky.

How such deal would be rated since plot is not from direct authority since it is extended population called freehold plot of

local farmer.

so it will be complete risk free plot to buy for residential use or still risk involved since it is not authority plot.

is there chance authoriy can ask to vacate the plot for the infrastructure development of city and receivable compensation would be current cirlce rate?

Thus please advice me how much safe  such plot  ( sizes of 200-300 sq mtrs) to buy for residential use.

Regards,

SGupta

p.damodar (sr.admin)     27 February 2013

My father had purchased plot and constructed house in the year 1969 and paying house tax regulary but in tax papers name was showing P.O. i think mutation was not done that time.  Now my father expired 7 years back i am paying tax regularly.  Now I want to register in my name through my mother and brothers and sisters are willing to handover the old house in my name willingly. Can i register first and do the mutation process after registration.  please explain that what steps to be taken first registration or mutation in my father name and after my name.  Please advise me i will to complete registration process in March month.

satish (SR. ASSOCIATE)     03 May 2013

Dear Ms Anuradha,

I had taken a independent house in hyderabad right now paid only token money made a arrgement for 45 days, when i taken EC the present holder name is not there in EC previous owner name is coming. orginal link documents are aviable with present owner then what to do ?? pls provide your suggestion, so i can proceed or cancel the deal ????

Regards,

Satya

yashita (legal intern )     16 May 2013

can you please tell, if i didnt mutate my property, can i resale it? i have a purhaser, but i am not sure of this.. so, an ypu please tell me??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register