LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     28 April 2014

Mutation copy

Sir,Dad had constructed a house. A Gift Deed was given by him to my 2 brothers on Terrace. They constructed houses and living. Parking place of 30 sqyds  to each was also given to them. Ground Floor  and place around the house has been given to my Mother and myself  through WILL.  He also given rights to me and mother even  to sell the house. Dad  had passed away recently.  We decided to sell the house. My question is here mutation Certificate is necessary or not for sale of house ??  If mandatory, how to apply? Advocate (Notary) is to be contacted or otherwise. Please guide me the entire procedure in brief  to be followed ???

Learning

4 Replies

chandra hebbar (network engineer)     28 April 2014

Mutation is required.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 April 2014

move an application in nagar nigam / municipal corporation informing death of your father and now you and your mother wants mutation in your name , you have to attach death certificate of your father and his will , affidavit from your side , if your mother wants to transfer her share to you then one affidavit from her side to relinquish her share and noc in favour of your , submit it in municipal corporation/nagar nigam office of your ward , The process is complete you will get your name in The nagar nigam record within 40days.

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     28 April 2014

Sir, How to get an affidavit?/ please help

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 April 2014

Chandrashekhar ,engage a lawyer for your this legal work he will charge very nomial fees for it and do it legally in favour of you .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register