LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak K Gujrati (CA-practice)     07 September 2010


I have purchase one house. My predecessors have not transferred their name. Now How should I Move.


 1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     14 September 2010

If you have bought the house through sale deed you need not worry. You can get it changed on your name by producing the sale deed to the corporation/Municipal authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register