Upgrad LLM

muslim second marriage

Dear experts

I'm Muslim by religion .I have married a SC girl in 2011 as per Muslim marriage act.we have two children. every time my wife leaves house for simple issues and files police cases on me . several times happened like this .but again now also she and her parents torturing me like anything.so it's very difficult to get divorce from her ..so my question is can I marry Muslim widow ,as I'm fed up with my wife,I can't bear this torture anymore.is consent required from first wife for second marriage.?will it legally be valid if I marry another woman.pls GV ur valuable suggestions regarding the practice of polygamy..

Dear experts

I'm Muslim by religion .I have married a SC girl in 2011 as per Muslim marriage act.we have two children. every time my wife leaves house for simple issues and files police cases on me . several times happened like this .but again now also she and her parents torturing me like anything.so it's very difficult to get divorce from her ..so my question is can I marry Muslim widow ,as I'm fed up with my wife,I can't bear this torture anymore.is consent required from first wife for second marriage.?will it legally be valid if I marry another woman.pls GV ur valuable suggestions regarding the practice of polygamy..

subregistrar/supdt.(retired)

It will become bigamy.  so file divorce petition in a court of law or talaq.

Lawyer

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts / documents, professional advise, guidance and guidance. 

"Anil Kumar " is Muslim name, if it is true ?

You can marry up to four if u r not govt employee.with best wishes. God shall save you.

better you may file divorce petition .

barrister

If you are a Muslim, then yes. You need not get the consent of your first wife. But think twice before you act. 

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

While polygamy was in prohibition after Section 494 and 495 of the Indian Penal Code of 1860 came into effect.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

While polygamy was in prohibition after Section 494 and 495 of the Indian Penal Code of 1860 came into effect.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x