Upgrad LLM

muslim partition

We are a Muslim joint family. My grandfather died recently. He has 4 sons and 1 daughter. We are 4 children in total 3 sons and 1 daugther.all are married, me the first son (divorcee) from my father’s first wife who died at my age 3 months. The entire property, bank accounts, fixed deposits everything is with my father. There was a arbitrary division .My father and his second wife had always stayed with my sickly grandfather. I always stayed outside of home by my profession but contributed very significantly to the maintannace, development of the family estate. Now my father claims that all the property is self acquired and he will give it to his favourite kids.we,my uncles, their kids and me want to dispute the case. We have no access to any of the property information or bank accounts as it is in control of the executor and his wife. How can we get the patta or EC without absolutely any property details? How can we lawfully get the property details and bank details from my father to file a case? We are not able to even file a case because we do not have any information about these properties. Is there any lawyer in Bellary who can help us get these property details? Urgent help required please.


Dear Querist,

You can seek information regarding the property hrough Application under RTI ACT 2005 from revenue department/concerned department.If you can prove your mothers assests are involved by your father in that property and can prove your evidences regarding your contribution you can ask for your share in that property however you can ask for your right in your grandfathers property.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x