Upgrad LLM

muslim law

on which provision and where a muslim husband file rcr petition ?

There is no codified legislation/provision in Muslim Law under which you can file RCR petition. However, an RCR petition can be filed under general law.

According to Tayabji: �Where either the husband or wife has, without lawful ground withdrawn from the society of the other, or neglected to perform the obligations imposed by law or by the contract of marriage, the court may decree restitution of conjugal rights, may put either party on terms securing to the other the enjoyment of his or her rights�Same position has been reiterated by Hon�ble Allahabad High Court in In Abdul Kadir v. Salima.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x