LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaumik Patel (law student (internship in high court) )     27 December 2011

Muslim into hindu

if muslim girl fall in love with hindu boy she want marry with hindu boy i know it's possible after convert her religion muslim to hindu but i want to know the valid proccedure for convert their religion into muslim to hindu pls inform me it's urgent.


 3 Replies

pervez (adviser)     28 December 2011

No need to change religion...  follow special marriage act.. ......... needless to say.. the girl and boy, both  should be adult .... 18 & 21 

Amit Kumar Gupta (Advocate)     28 December 2011

As per Mr. Pervez, agree...

balasubramanian p (consultant legal)     28 December 2011

if the girl is above 18 years of age and willing to follow the boys religion as per hindu arya samaj rites girl can get converted to boys religion ie hindu and marriage can also done according to arya samaj marriage solemised.

after wards a certificate from arya samaj may be optained for registeration of marriage with the registrar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query