Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   10 December 2022

Municipal Corporation rules

dear learned advocates

The Municipal Corporation of my city had issued me my birth certificate ie.old typed one in feb 1960 . I was born on 10th Jan 1960

now I requested few copies of the same birth certificates but the Corporation guy is telling that my date of birth ie 10th Jan 1960 is not found in their old register. and the correct date of my birth is 27th Jan 1960 and now the corporation will issue this date birth certificate only.

I questioned him then how come the old certificate of birth ie. born on 10 jan 1960 was issued to me by the corporation.

please note that based on first birth certificate ie 10th Jan 1960 I made all my government documents ie pan card, aadhar card,passport etc.

please advice what legal action can I take against the corporation for issuing 2 different birth certificates. any section or rule of muncipal corporation act.

thanks in advance for your immediate answer

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 December 2022

Which city do you belong ?

Did you inspect brith and death records of concerned Registrar and raised written objection qua discrepancy ?

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   11 December 2022

Dear respected advocate 

Thanks for your quick response.

Yes I and the corporation officusl both together checked the corporation register. We also visited hospital where I was born on 10th Jan 60 bit there is no entry also fo7nd in hospital register..

Please how to proceed further with  corporation 

Best regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register